He also wrote me a wonderful card with things like, "I'm sorry I've been such a grouch baby" and "I will try to have more fun." Chloe wanted to get in the action too so she put a colored Ariel picture with Gerrit's card. I LOVE you Gerrit.
Today also brought an accomplishment for Chloe! I picked her up from school and Mrs. Wendy said she had passed all her blending words and it was time for her to start reading. They gave us Chloe's first book. She is supposed to read it 5 times and then turn it in for another. She did great! I only had to help her on one word.
I'm so proud. I LOVE you Chloe.
3 comments:
i love gerrit too. what a good husband
so sweet. I love the Pippi pics, too. That's cool that you have a pic. to go with new posts on your side bar. I've never seen that before.
That was so nice of Gerrit! I am proud of Chloe and her reading skills. Hang in there, Kam! I miss you guys a lot.
Post a Comment